I have to admit that I have a problem. I am addicted to blogs. I cannot get enough. Fashion and beauty related blogs are my ultimate favorite but I am equal opportunity–fitness, food, family–I love it all. I thought I would share my top 10 with you.
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere– Emily was the first blogger I fell for. I have been reading her blog daily for over 4 years and yes I have read every single post. Cupcakes and Cashmere is the first blog I read every, single day.
2. Gal Meets Glam– I mean Julia is just drop dead gorgeous. Plus she lives in SF so the outfits she puts together are totally ones that I get inspiration from being so close to me. I also want to visit every single restaurant she posts about on Instagram because she seems to always order the most delicious looking noms.
3. Maskcara– I just want to be buddies with Cara. She does amazing makeovers; she is the Queen of highlighting and contouring and she uses a great mix of drugstore and higher end products. What’s not to love?
4. Cara Loren– She has such effortlessly cool style and she always looks flawless. I absolutely love when she features her two adorable boys in her posts as well. Best looking family award goes to the VB clan for sure!
5. Pink Peonies– I envy Rachel’s ability to mix prints and wear bold, bright colors. Her lipstick game is out of this world. She always has gorgeous photos and I love her simple notes about her outfits and life.
6. The Glitter Guide– I fell in love with GG when I moved into my house. I read through every home feature and found so much inspiration. I love the range of topics covered on the blog. Founder Taylor and her baby girl Elodie are the cutest. If you ever feel like spending a few hours stalking people on Instagram follow both The Glitter Guide and Taylor Sterling.
7. Aubrey Kinch– I don’t remember how I stumbled upon Aubrey but I am so happy that I did. She takes such clean, sharp and beautiful photos of her outfits, hair, beauty and home. Maybe one day I can work with her to up the ascetic of my own blog!
8. A House in the Hills– I love Sarah’s approach to a clean and healthy lifestyle. I still want to try out the all natural cleaning product recipes that she shared. Everything she cooks on the blog makes my mouth water. Make the crispy peanut butter balls–you will thank me&&her! I also really appreciated when she shared her family’s experience with her father-in-laws illness. The love they all share radiates from the computer straight to your heart!
9. Happily Grey– HAIR ENVY! I couldn’t pull off the majority of Mary’s outfits but she always looks fabulous. She always nails it with her accessories and just seems so laid back and cool. I definitely go through her posts when I need some boho inspiration.
10. Barefoot Blonde– I don’t read Amber’s blog every day, but I do love to catch up with it every couple of weeks for hair and style inspiration. Oh how I wish I was decent at braiding. Her baby boy is just delicious and I love following along on her family’s adventures. P.S. do her ab workout!
I would love to know what your favorite blogs are!