Once upon a time, during my high school years, I used to wash and style my hair every.single.day. Not only was this super damaging to my hair but seriously who has time for that? I have finally mastered the art of not washing my hair every day and these are the products that have made my hair so much healthier and saved me so much time.
1. Redken Cleansing Cream- This stuff is amazing. It not only smells delicious, but also helps to rid your hair of all the build up that accumulates between washes. I use this once a week and can’t imagine my hair without it!
2. Tangle Teezer– Do yourself a favor, buy this brush, and never touch your wet hair with anything else ever again. It helps prevent breakage, breezes through tangles and comes in a ton of fun colors.
3. Unite 7 Seconds Leave-In Conditioner- Depending on the day you might want to spray this in your hair before you brush it, but this stuff helps to detangle and protect your hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and it will last you a long time. I seriously love every Unite product I have ever tried.
4. Hot Tools 1-in Curling Iron– The best multi-use iron! Waves, spirals, bends–you name it, you can achieve it with this curling iron. It is easy to use and also affordable.
5. Moroccan Oil– Hydration, shine and yummy smell. I don’t always use this but whenever I’m feeling like my hair is dull or in need of extra hydration I reach for this magic oil.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo– The key to not washing your hair every day is THIS dry shampoo. Believe me, I have sampled my fair share and this is the best brand by far. It adds volume, soaks up any oil and you can choose from different scents or colors. I am never without at least two cans.
If you can get your hands on a bottle of Redken Wool Shake do yourself a favor and snatch that up! They have discontinued it so savor every spray like I do. What are your hair care must haves?